Friday, September 18, 2009

Lil' old lady pill box


Sorry I've been gone for a while. I just needed a break from thinking about TTC again and just wanted to reflect to myself about the loss of our baby. It was really good for me. I survived. I did not transform into a ball of tears as I imagined. I lit a candle and remembered how it felt to be pregnant with her and how it felt to hold her and look at her pretty face. I imagined what she would look like if she had been born. And I felt a sense of peace. I was dreading the due date for so long, it is like a weight of was lifted off my shoulders once the day passed. Now if only I could get babycenter to stop sending me emails saying how my 2 week old is doing. : (

Thank you to everyone who reached out and sent me cards, emails, comments, or thoughts. I appreciated it so much and so did K. He was so touched that so many people were thinking about us and Lydia on her EDD. I think he is finally getting why I love this community so much.

Well now I feel ready for this new cycle. And I just bought myself a little old lady pill box to help organize all the pills I have to take for FET #2. It is so crazy all the stuff I have to take. Yes it is way easier than a fresh cycle, but still so many meds. Because I have to take multiples of some pills per day, sometimes I forget if I actually took the dose. I have a ton of things on my mind with work and have trouble sometimes keeping it all straight. So this organizer will help a ton. And it is cool because you can detach the day you are on and pop in your purse. Do you think green and purple plastic pill organizer works with Coach?

I get to start the oh so fun Progesterone in Oil on Sunday to simulate ovulation. And then the transfer is on Friday. I have all the meds. My lining looks great. Oh and we are transferring 2 embies this time. So I feel pretty good. I just need to make the acupuncture appointment and I'll be all set.


15 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad to hear from you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad you got through it. I am keeping everything crossed for you for next week!

'Murgdan' said...

Still cheering you on all the way. You are in my thoughts often...

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you - I am glad that you are taking care of yourselves.

MabelB said...

Good to hear from you and I'm glad you are in a relatively OK place given everything. Stupid Babycentre, mark them as spam mail.

Good luck with your upcoming cycle, 2 blasts sounds pretty positive!

Jenn said...

That's cool that they attach. I'm queen of putting them in ziplock bags, so I can take whatever at lunch! Mine right now is ciricular, but if my doctor prescribes any more daily drugs, I'm going to have to upgrade!

Bella said...

Crossing everything for you!!

alicia said...

hugs good to hear from you!

gotta love those old lady pill organizers

Tabitha said...

I'm so happy your going to be transfering 2 embryos this time! I'll be praying for you and your precious babies!

theworms said...

Glad you got through ok, more (((HUGS))).

Praying for a successful FET and I got DH the same pill box when he was on his million pills, it's girly but I love the remove the day feature.

GL!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing alright, you made it through. The transfer is coming up really quick!

Anonymous said...

You are still in my prayers. Keeping fingers crossed for this cycle.

Kelley

Kate said...

I love your pill box! Good luck this week, I have everything crossed for you!

janessa said...

2 things... 1) thinking good, positive thoughts for you.
2) for the babycenter emails, go into that account and change the email that it sends to you...so essentially mess up the email... instead of @gmail put in @aamail or something. They can't get to your email box then...

Mo said...

Echloe,

So glad to hear from you - you've been in my thoughts.

Mo

Anonymous said...

I go to see daily some blogs and information sites to read articles or reviews,
however this weblog gives feature based content.

My page :: bmr calculator to lose weight